Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Unhappy?

i dunno what is my feel now...
im so happy that u with me together whole day....
accompany me watch movie...eat...play...
u follow me the whole day...
should i be very happy?
but.....
how come i feel so down now?
becoz of 1 phone call...everything goes unhappy?
i dunno why i feel unhappy and upsad...
izzit becoz ur mum was very angry and ask u to back home?
or i feel very sorry to ur mum that i "kidnap" her son?
i reli dunno what to do now...
i just feel...im doing something wrongly and i dunno it...
i ask u to inform ur parents that u are not going home or u are safe at some place...
but seems u didnt heard what i told u...
now den ur mum is "chasing" u around...
and i feel myself very bad that i didnt send u home...
i reli dunno how to face ur mum and u...
i should ask u back home after final exam...
u shouldn't stay here for so long...
u should back home earlier and see ur parents...
haizzz......
izzit my fault? any1 false??
i reli dunno tht...and i dont wish to know tht...im sick of thinking bout it....





to my nuinui:
y u so bad today...u surppose to ajak me take photo with u izzit it?
y u didnt call mama?
mama waiting u for so long...dont u know that???
mama reli reli reli wanna have 1 more photo with u...
coz....u r not coming back to mama T_T
y u so notty...y u js leave mama like tht?
dont u feel mama angry with u?
mama reli angry with u...but mama more sad than angry....
sobzzz........
nuinui sibeh notty...the next time i saw u i sure KICK ur @ss....
bad nuinui....
take care urself and do miss me....
REMEMBER.....Hate me is ur lost Love me is ur pleasure...
I WILL MISS EUU SO MUCHIEEEE
"I Do Love U As My Buddy & NuiNui"

sorry for anything that i had done to u...hope u dont put in ur heart...im alwiz be with u

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...
    Don't think too much le....
    Everything will be fine as usual...
    We know you worry about him but he need time to cool down his mind...
    What he need now is time...
    After everything is done, he will back to normal de....
    ^^

    ReplyDelete