Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's wrong ???

what happen to everyone?

what happen to my family?

what happen to my mummy?

what had i done?

what's wrong with me?

what's going on?

anyone can tell me?

im sick of those question...everyday bla bla bla...if mummy really dont like my life style

just ask me back to daddy hse lor...no nid so san fu euu everyday bla me isn't it?

i know whatever i do whatever i say whatever i do not help are totally wrong...

whatever u do whatever u say whatever u scold are 200% CORRECT...

euu r my mummy and im ur daughther i should keep my mouth shut and listen to euu...

it is fair to euu doesn't it?

nothing much i can help...

nothing much i can do...

nothing much i can say...

do euu really wanna force me betray euu and leave this hse or euu let me do whatever im doing?

of coz...i knew the answer even tot euu didnt say it out...coz i know...EUU ARE MY MUMMY...

EUU WILL NEVER CHANGE UR MIND...

euu are the one i admire 1 love it and i wont leave euu...

but nowadays...u make me become......... till i dunno how im gonna descirbe....

everyone got anger...everyone will have to explore...

im the one who let euu explore on me...

im the only one who are still beside euu do euu know that?

do euu know why i dowan to back daddy's hse?

do euu ever know why i choose to follow euu?

euu will never know...whatever euu say is hurting me...

whatever u doing is for UR OWN GOOD!

mummy...ur action will just make me crazy and not teaching me...

whatever euu are doing now is totally out of ur mind...

im telling...im not trying to wai hip euu...if euu still gonna be like that...

im sure...i will back to daddy hse...

and become a person that u will never know...

im already s0t...

No comments:

Post a Comment