Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sick of u

goosh...im sick now = = happy??? i reli reli feel sad becoz of u...how nice is my world without u i wish to noe...since u came to my life...my life changing till nw....u get whatever u wan..i lost whatever i have...no matter what u did u will been forgive n i will be d victim...whatever u did or u done u will nvr take responsibility...everything also folo ur attitude...everything also not taking it seriously do u noe what is d most important thing in ur life?i dont think u will noe it...coz u will nvr FIND OUT THE ANSWER TILL U CHG URSELF N KNOWN URSELF WELL...i hate u so much...i do....i try to do everything to cheer u up...but i cant make myself to be love with u...i hope to hav a sybling but NOT u...u r not d kind i wanted....u fool me up...u ruin my world...u r a destroyer...i hate u so much...i do treat u as my beloved sister...but u make me hate u...im trying to be happy infront of u but u js play a fool with me...i try i try i try i try so hard to forgive u for everything u did but u didnt appreciate whateve u hav...I HATE U SO MUCH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment