Thursday, February 11, 2010

busyBUSYbusyBUSY

what have i done recently???
everyday busy busy busy busy
im having my own business which is bbq chicken wings
but...after i start this business...
i have lost my freedom...
my time mostly spend for sleep n work...
currently not working in kopitiam in d morning..
coz mummy offer me js for working at nite time...of coz its my own business =3
how i gonna arrange my time for gaming?
last time..i used to on9 everyday at least 5hrs per day...but mostly 24hrs a day XD
i noe i shudn't play so much games n surfing so much...
but its a part of my lifestyle..
i have to TOUCH pc everyday T.T
even my bii with me also js sleep all d time...
now he js nid to focus on his study...of coz gaming time is more then me T.T pity~~~
i wish i can back to study but its difficult for me by now..
i have to wait till June...can i???
haiz...i js wish i could hav 27hrs per day...to fulfill my gaming time T.T wwuwuwuwu
I MISS MY SCH TIME I MISS MY FREEDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment