Sunday, February 8, 2009

problem is me not u?

i reli dunno what to say anymore...
everything getting more confusing...
u will nvr say out ur feeling in front of me js becoz u said i will angry!!!
but did u reli say out???
im so damn hurt when OTHER PPL telling me tht u act is not happy and coz of me...
why cant u js say out???
u reli sked on me???
i reli so hard to communicate???
did i give u chances to say out???
why cant u js tell me??? why why why???
i dowan to knw about u from other ppl MOUTH!!!
dont u knw tht???
how ppl will think about me???
u r spoiling everything dont u knw tht???
what have i done???
i kwn i treat u so bad...
i knw i alwiz scold u...
i knw i also blame u...
but do u think about urself???
ppl are saying me tht i didnt care ur feeling...
i hurting u all the way...
i scolding u for nothing...
i myself wanna quarrel with u...
i myself wanna make angry with u...
i reli damn hurt when the word say it out...
i pretend i dunno everything...
but...
i js feel u keep hidding something behind me...
u rela say out ur feeling to others also dowan to tell me...
u r not care on me doesnt u???
ppl trying to say im escaping from the problem..
im not solving it...
YES i tell...IM NOT TRYING TO SOLVE...COZ I PISSED OFF AD...
i had did what i have to do...
do u same like me???
if u knw the problem den go n SOLVE ur own...
if u feel be with me very hard for u THEN JS BREAK OFF!!!!
I DONT MIND ANYMORE...I USED TO IT...PPL ALWIZ SAY LIKE THT...IM SOHAI!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment