Tuesday, June 21, 2011

everything is just a lie...

If you can't LEAVE her then you LEAVE me...

You just prentending infornt of me...

but you both still have some relationship...

don't tell me you just friend between each other...

who will believe it...

you lie to yourselve and so me...

yet i don't know how to face you...

even when you with me your heart is still thinking of her...

if you feel i'm pity so that you have responsible be with me to make me happy...

PLEASE DON'T..YOU ARE HURTING ME MORE AND MORE...

i'm just trying to ignore everything...

but i can't control my heart my mind to think of you...

i really don't LIKE HER...

I DO HATE HER ALOT...

I DO HATE HER TILL WANNA KILL HER...

BUT i know if i do anything to her you will hate me...

yet i just can be QUITE...

i don't like you have her things with you...

i don't like you have anything that belongs to her or her gifts...

YOU JUST LYING YOURSELF AND LYING TO ME EVERYDAY!!!

everytime pretending i'm so happy back home then i cry...

FOR WHAT??!

YOU KNOW I KNOW AND SO SHE KNOW IT EVERY CLEAR!!!

I WON'T LET YOU GO UNLESS I DIE!!! I SWARE TO GOD I SWARE TO MYSELF!!!

IF YOU REALLY CAN'T BE WITH ME YOU MAY GO BUT I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!

YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE...EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment