Sunday, August 22, 2010

Malacca only beach

today i slept till 1pm...consider early for me

cause is weekend and it's my ONLY sleeping day

hubby was overnight at my house....

sleeping with me till i wake up....(don't think others)

but i didn't wake...so he get up and play facebook and game

he planned to buy something for me

as 2nd years anniversary present

end up i didn't get to choose what i want =[

after a walk around Melaka Raya

we when to BEACH....

the only BEACH left in malacca >m<

long long time ago i had been there for picnic

but now less and less beach or seaside....

all became HIGHWAY!!!!

we talk half and hour walk...

enjoying the sand and sunshine....

i wanted to take some photo with hubby but he ESCAPE

he kinda shy when taking photo XD




this is the only photo we take when at the beach

but i really happy within this half and hour

at least he suggest wanna go BEACH



No comments:

Post a Comment