Saturday, August 14, 2010

my tears fall for you

no matter what you have done
no matter what you had say
you always the best

you are so PREFECT to me
you are so SPECIAL to me
your are so SWEET to me
your are so ADORABLE to me

i miss the time that we both together
we live together
we eat together
we play together
we share together
we 38 together
its all memory for me ever and ever


you are such a good friend to me
till i cant control myself to LOVE you so much XD
i just wanna be your side when you are down
i wanna be with you any time any moment any sec

when you smile, i will smile more happily
when you cry, i will borrow you my shoulder
when you anger, i will be there for you to shot
when you hungry, i will bring food to you
when you tired, i will be your pillow

but now i cant do anything for you
cause we are separated

you don't have to say anything
i will be there for you if i could
i will do ANYTHING for you if i could
i SWEAR i will HONEY

you will always be my BEST FRIEND FOREVER


No comments:

Post a Comment